As a non-profit organization, The Cove could not exist without donations of financial and volunteer support. We are also happy to accept the following wish list items that will go a long way toward helping grieving children and their families and to support the infrastructure that makes our services possible.
If you would like to make a donation of an item (or items) on our current wish list, please call The Cove Coordinating Office at (203) 634-0500.
• Art Supplies such as markers, crayons, paints & brushes
• CRI-CUT dye cutting systems for our sites for projects.
• Foam stickers for projects (generic)
• White model magic clay for school groups
• Stamps and postage for our meter
• Cove logo items (hats, shirts, key chains, etc.) for Volunteer Recognition
• Pizza and meal donations for family sites
• Donations of Special Presentations for Cove Sites (music,yoga, movement)
• An Apple Ipad for Outreach and Community Presentations
• Copy paper and cover stock - color and white
• Office supplies (printer toner, folders)
• Holiday Gifts for Cove Sites
• Barter Donations through BBU that The Cove can utilize for special presentations and services.
• Underwriting of quarterly newsletter and mailing costs
• Printing services including stationery, flyers, brochures, invitations and mailings
Camp Erin Wish List 2014
• Underwriting of Pizza Party Meet and Greet event in May
• Teddy Bears for campers
• Handmade quilts for campers
• Sleeping bags for campers
• Walkie Talkies for Big Buddies and Clinicans
• Cabin baskets with books, games, markers, nail polish, bubbles, etc.
• Water bottles, bandanas, wristbands and carabeeners for campers
• Monarch Butterflies for camp Butterfly Release
• ID badges for campers, staff and volunteers
• Camera for Camp pictures