As a non-profit organization, The Cove could not exist without donations of financial and volunteer support. We are also happy to accept the following wish list items that will go a long way toward helping grieving children and their families and to support the infrastructure that makes our services possible.
If you would like to make a donation of an item (or items) on our current wish list, please call The Cove Coordinating Office at (203) 634-0500.
• URGENT: Underwriting for the cost of a required update of our Client and Donor Database System, Training and Support
• REQUEST FROM WEST HARTFORD COVE: VOX water bottles, coarse glitter, glycerin, Elmer's clear school glue to make meditation jars.
• Art Supplies such as markers, crayons, paints & brushes
• CRI-CUT dye cutting systems for our sites for projects.
• paper, vinyl and foam stickers for projects (generic or memory)
• White model magic clay for school groups
• Stamps and postage for our meter
• Cove logo items (hats, shirts, key chains, etc.) for Volunteer Recognition
• Pizza and meal donations for family sites
• Donations of Special Presentations for Cove Sites (music,yoga, movement)
• An Apple Ipad for Outreach and Community Presentations (one received from CECA given to Easton thank you! - one is needed for outreach)
• Copy paper and cover stock - color and white
• Office supplies (printer toner, folders, hanging folders)
• Stand alone scanner for receipts
• Barter Donations through BBU that The Cove can utilize for special presentations and services.
• Underwriting of quarterly newsletter and mailing costs
• Printing services including stationery, flyers, brochures, invitations and mailings
• Underwriting of 2 outreach tablecloths with Cove logo and banner stand for community presentations
• Hot and cold cups, paper plates and napkins for Sites, training and Office
• Laminating machines and lamination sleeves for 7 Cove Sites
Camp Erin Wish List 2016
• Underwriting of Pizza Party Meet and Greet event in May
• Underwriting for Big Buddy & Clinician Training and background check fee expense
• 100 Teddy Bears for campers with Camp Erin CT tshirts
• 100 Handmade quilts for campers
• Sleeping bags for campers
• Items for Cabin Comfort baskets with stickers books, games, markers, nail polish, bubbles, etc.
• Funding for logo water bottles, bandanas, wristbands and carabeeners for campers
• Monarch Butterflies for camp Butterfly Release
• ID badges for campers, staff and volunteers
• Camera for Camp pictures and IDs
• Lamination sleeves for hot press lamination machine
• Underwriting for Camp Erin 2016 T-shirts for Campers, Clinicians, Big Buddies and Staff
• BBU Barter Donations to cover items purchased through barter.
• Stickers - several types (over 900 used with meaningful sayings, butterflies, memories, alphabets, etc.) and vellum for grief processing activity - luminaries
• Helium for balloons, blue and yellow party supplies, ice cream and toppies for Ice Cream Social
• Healthy snacks for break out sessions (KIND bars, oranges, apples)
• Campfire: S'mores Sticks and ingredients for S'mores for 150 campers, volunteers and staff
• Flowers for arrangements
• Gala Auction baskets, items and services for our Live and Silent Auction
• Ad placement for our gala program
• Items and underwriting for gala bags